Meggitt Sensing Systems a supplier of sensing and monitoring systems for physical parameter measurements in extreme environments, is offering short courses on its Endevco shock, vibration, and dynamic pressure measurement technologies.
The sessions will be hosted at the company’s San Juan Capistrano, Calif. location and are designed to give engineers and test technicians a better understanding of the theory and practical application of advanced sensing technologies. Each multi-day course is designed to help participants with the proper optimization, evaluation, specification, calibration and performance verification of testing applications. Course titles and dates include:
- Shock & Vibration Measurement I (Spring Session): March 22-24, 2010
- Shock & Vibration Measurement II (Spring Session): March 25-26, 2010
- Accelerometer Calibration Workshop: July 20-22, 2010
- Shock & Vibration Measurement I (Fall Session): October 4-6, 2010
- Shock & Vibration Measurement II (Fall Session): October 7-8, 2010
- Dynamic Pressure Measurement: Dates to be Announced
Each short course is presented in classroom-style format and includes hands-on demonstrations of associated technology types. Cost to attend is $925 USD and includes handouts, seminar materials, lunch and certificate of completion.
To register for any of the above events, contact Jessica Koble at 949.276.0413 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is limited to the first 50 paid registrants for each session.