Spirax Sarco has released its 2015 schedule of training center courses covering all aspects of steam energy. The curriculum focuses on energy conservation and resource utilization. Each program is designed specifically for steam users involved in engineering, operation, and maintenance. Areas covered include energy management; HVAC; operations; piping and process design; project engineering, process engineering; and maintenance.
Spirax Sarco training centers are located in Allentown, Pennsylvania; Chicago; Columbia, South Carolina; Houston; and Los Angeles.
APPLICATION PORTAL: Steam Systems Managment and Thermal Energy Soutions
In addition to traditional applications, Spirax Sarco says the courses cover the latest technical developments.
Classes in the 2015 schedule include:
- Fundamentals of Steam Utilization
- Heat Transfer Fundamentals
- Steam Traps and Condensate Pumps
- Pressure and Temperature Controls
- Steam System Design
- Steam Traps and Condensate Recovery
- Metering and Industrial Fluids
- Clean Steam Utilization
- Steam Utilization in the Hospital Industry
Registration details are available here.