Moyno”s Mag Drive 500 Series pumps are the first progressing-cavity wobble stator pumps to offer magnetic drives. The patented sealless, magnetic drive pump is designed to provide zero leakage for the most critical applications. The pumps can handle toxic, aggressive, caustic or even flammable and explosive fluids.
Product features and benefits include:
• No mechanical seals are used, eliminating costly repairs
• Pulsation-free, low shear pumping action maintains product integrity
• No vapor locking when handling gaseous, volatile liquids
• Four models from which to choose for application versatility
• Flow rates from 0.1 to 900 GPH
• Materials of construction include PVC housings
• Stator materials include Nitrile or EPDM with optional FPM stators and titanium rotors
• Skid mounted, turnkey systems are available for one-stop, hassle-free shopping, saving time and money
Typical applications include sodium hypochlorite, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, ferric chloride, aluminum chloride, and other caustic fluids.