In cooperation with the Center for Economic Growth (CEG, www.ceg.org), a consortium of New York state companies and organizations called NY Loves Nanotech (www.nylovesnano.com) will lead an exhibition group at the SEMICON West trade show from July 17 through 19 in San Francisco.
NY Loves Nanotech partners include:
* BBL Development Group
* Economic Development Corporation, Warren County
* Harriman Research & Technology Campus
* Saratoga Economic Development Corporation/ Luther Forest Technology Campus
* Mohawk Valley EDGE
* National Grid
* Rensselaer County Economic Development & Planning
Other exhibiting partners at SEMICON West include:
* Airgas East
* Arsenal Business & Technology Partnership
* College of Nanoscale Science & Engineering
* CVD Equipment Corporation
* Digital Matrix
* Evergreen Engineering
* FALA Technologies, Inc.
* First Nano – A division of CVD Equipment Corporation
* Innovative Design Solutions
* Materials and Technologies Corp. (MATECH)
* NEHP Inc.
* Precision Flow Technologies
* Solid Sealing Technology, Inc.
* Starfire Systems
While at SEMICON West, NY Loves Nanotech will co-sponsor a networking
reception, along with the Loomis Group, PennWell, Hultquist Capital LLC,
and Oerlikon. The reception will take place July 18 from 6:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
National Grid is the major sponsor of NY Loves Nanotech and the
delegation to SEMICON West.
Networking reception sponsors include:
* Capovani Brothers
* Greene County IDA
* LeChase Construction Services, LLC
* M+W Zander – U.S. Operations
* McAllister & Quinn
* Nixon Peabody, LLP
* Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
* Target Logistic Services
* T & M Service
* The Desmond Hotel and Conference Center
* Weichert Realtors Northeast Group
* Zone 5