The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience and success working with third-party distributors in an industrial sales capacity, and will also have experience in the valves, process control, pumps, fittings, piping or automation industry segments.**
Please do not apply unless you meet the above minimum requirements.
Title: Director of Sales, Industrial
Location: Houston, TX
The Director of Sales, Industrial will be the commercial leader for a $100 million make/sell business that represents rich brand legacy, a large and diverse product portfolio, and is primarily sold through third-party distributors.
This high-visibility leader will be tasked to deliver an innovative long-term sales strategy dedicated to delivering on the company’s growth objectives in addition to driving execution on a day-to-day basis to ensure the business meets revenue growth goals.
The Director of Sales, Industrial will also be responsible for providing team leadership and fostering a cohesive team environment while actively managing, motivating, and developing the existing team.
- Drive sales growth through the development of a broad commercial strategy designed to build an end-user focus in expanding the installed base, develop vertical markets, major accounts, distribution channel management, and repeat sales
- Lead the demand management process with Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP), including forecasting and accountability for forecast accuracy
- Lead the distribution channel management process, linking the sales activities with the channel partners and marketing initiatives to better reach and serve end users
- 10-15 years professional experience, including sales management in industrial manufacturing organizations selling through third-party distribution partners
- Exposure to strategic marketing, specifically in Voice of Customer, product management, product portfolio road mapping, and/or new product innovation, is preferred
- Experience in the valves, process control, pumps or automation industry segments required
Education: An undergraduate degree is required; a Master of Business Administration is highly preferred.
Compensation: The successful candidate will receive a competitive base salary complemented by an attractive bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply: Qualified candidates should submit resumes to Opportunities@Remmick.com, referencing Director of Sales, Industrial in the subject line.