Location: Rancho Santa Margarita, CA or Houston, TX
As a key driver within the Global Nuclear Division for a high-performance, diversified manufacturing company, the Director of Strategy and Business Development for the Nuclear Division will maximize the company’s nuclear product line through the use of strategic marketing methods, business case development, and effective communication strategies. As a customer-facing leader, this person will build broad capabilities for end-to-end solutions targeted for the nuclear power generation industry, interfacing with the company’s global customer base.
- Develop competitive, multi-generational product road maps that present overall product life-cycle strategy and highlight critical improvement capabilities. This will entail working closely with site and supply chain leaders to prudently rationalize existing offerings
- Establish pricing and brand value for nuclear product lines, managing the price index and optimally positioning products at appropriate price points for the business
- Articulate the value proposition by gathering product requirements through strategic partnerships with customer base, serving as the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the customer’s business model and how the company’s products and services add value
- A minimum of 5-10 years of product management and marketing experience to include multi-generational product planning
- An exceptional track record for strategic product management with a solid mix of creativity and analytical skills
- Superior business process capability, demonstrated by Six Sigma or Lean certification
Education: An undergraduate degree in engineering is required; a Master of Business Administration is highly preferred.
Apply: Qualified candidates are encouraged to send their resumes as a Word or PDF attachment via email to: Opportunities@Remmick.com, referencing Director of Strategy and Business Development, Nuclear Group in the subject line.