Invensys Process Systems (ips.invensys.com) is offering a free, online seminar series on current practices and trends in asset performance management. Areas of focus in the series are Understanding Wireless Technology, Improving Control Performance, and Simulation Solutions.
The Web-based seminars are designed to share knowledge and experience on the Invensys portfolio of automation solutions.
For more information on topics, online seminar times, and registration, visit http://ips.invensys.com/webinars. The program commences this week.
The seminar lineup is as follows:
UNDERSTANDING WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
– Industrial Wireless 101
– Advanced Wireless Applications in the plant
– IT & Process Control Relationship Theory
– Understanding Wireless Standards
– Wireless for the Enterprise
– Applied Wireless Technologies
SIMULATION PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS
– Dynamic Simulation Applications
– PRO/II with RATEFRAC and BATCHFRAC
– PRO/II Tips-n-Tricks
– Operator Training Simulation in Refining
IMPROVING CONTROL PERFORMANCE
– Identifying and Quantifying Opportunities for Improved Control of Your Plant
– The Effect of Valve Issues on Control Performance and Plant Profitability
– How and When to Apply Cascade Control
– How to Set Up Pressure Compensated Temperatures
– How and When to Apply Feedforward Control
– Considerations of Dual Composition Control