Flow Control has honored the fluid handling industry’s ongoing commitment to manufacturing excellence through our annual Innovation Awards program for nearly two decades. Each year, we are proud to present the latest innovations and technology breakthroughs in our industry based on an open nomination and reader voting process.
Nominate an innovation with the form below by April 20, 2019.
- You may nominate any product used to support an industrial fluid handling process and released to the market on/after Jan. 1, 2018.
- Only one entry per company. Companies with multiple divisions may enter a product from each independent division.
- Product upgrades are eligible for nomination if the upgraded product was released on/after Jan. 1, 2018.
- No entry fee required.
Once nominations are received, open voting will take place on flowcontrolnetwork.com through June 29. The results of this voting process will be used to guide Flow Control staff in selecting Innovation Award winners. Winners will be announced online in September, and case studies on each of the winning technologies will be presented in the October print issue.
In addition to extensive company and product recognition through Flow Control’s full media platform (print, web, e-media, social media), each winner will be honored with a personalized crystal trophy recognizing the manufacturer’s significant contribution to fluid handling application success.
Winners will also receive:
- Featured coverage in the Innovation Awards section in the October issue of Flow Control magazine
- Featured placement in the Innovation Awards sections on flowcontrolnetwork.com
- Bonus coverage on Flow Control’s social media sites: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Featured in a press release announcement
- An award logo that can be displayed wherever the product is mentioned