Pump Systems Matter (PSM) and the Hydraulic Institute (HI) will present a webinar titled Pump Acceptance Testing for Rotodynamic Pumps in Water & Wastewater Facilities on Sept. 10th at 1:00pm EDT. The webinar, which will be led by Richard Rindy, test lab manager for Weir Minerals North America, will focus on new standard requirements for Water & Wastewater.
The ANSI/HI 14.6–2011 pump test standard contains updated requirements that specifically address the Water & Wastewater market segments. This test standard has been developed and approved by pumping experts in the Water & Wastewater industry. The webinar is designed for those involved with specifying, purchasing, or testing pumps intended for these services.
The webinar includes:
- Interests and topics requested by those working on Water & Wastewater projects
- Specific requirements for verification of performance guarantees per contract, during a factory performance test are stated
- Pump test acceptance grades and corresponding tolerance bands are provided for selection by the purchaser
- Four variations of NPSH testing on clear water to verify the NPSHr for the guarantee and clarification of the NPSH datum plan for various pump impeller designs
- Permissible reading (amplitude) fluctuations are specified for each performance grade
- Permissible measurement device uncertainty at guarantee point is specified for each performance grade
Advance registration is required. HI member rate is $59.25; standard registration is $79.00. All registered participants will receive a 20 percent off promo code to use towards the purchase of the Rotodynamic Pumps for Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests (ANSI/HI 14.6) standard in their registration confirmation email receipt and 1 PDH Credit upon completion of the webinar.
To register for this webinar, click here.