The Hydraulic Institute (HI) and Pump Systems Matter (PSM) have announced a Two-Part webinar series on Pump Systems Optimization. During this series participants will examine and identify opportunities for energy savings, learn how to increase profitability, and learn how to increase reliability in their pumping systems.
When pump systems are not optimized for best efficiency, they drain profits with higher energy and maintenance costs, shorten mean time between repairs, and increase CO² emissions. Optimized pump systems can be a more energy-efficient solution.
The “Pump Systems Optimization Webinar Series” will consist of two modules; each module will contain Internet-based pre-work training to be completed prior to a live 1-hour webinar. Participants earn four Professional Development Hour (PDH) credits from HI upon completion of the series. The live webinar schedule is below:
Module 1: Systems Optimization & Screening: December 5 at 1 p.m. EST
- Identify occasions for energy efficiency
- Systems optimization
- Understand energy use of current systems in the market by component and industry
- Objectives of screening a system
- Screening data used in identifying priorities
- Identify priorities and end results of screening
Module 2: Analysis, Life Cycle Costs and Action Plan: December 19 at 1 p.m. EST
- Objectives of analyzing a pump system
- Analysis tools
- Understand how to prove the benefits of a pump system optimization
- Implement system improvements and measure their effects on life cycle
- Understand the Pump Systems Matter “Action Plan”
- Benefits of using an “Action Plan” and identify the steps within the plan
Registration is available now through December 4, 2013, at www.PumpSystemsMatter.org/Webinars.
Find more pump-related news and product info here.