The Schneider Electric Water Wastewater Competency Center is offering Water Wastewater Seminar Series for plant managers, engineering staff, consultants, and others involved in the design and operations of water and wastewater treatment facilities. Held at multiple locations around the country, the free, daylong educational programs are designed to provide advanced training on power reliability and efficiency within water and wastewater applications.
Seminar dates and locations can be found online at www.WWCCTraining.com. Topics covered in each full-day seminar include:
• Power quality and reliability
• Energy audits
• New technologies and migration issues in automation platforms
• Fail-safe automation and SCADA systems
• Ethernet networks and security issues
• Variable frequency drive application issues
• Harmonic mitigation techniques
• Intelligent motor control
• Improving reliability by maximizing available information
For more information about the Schneider Electric Water Wastewater Competency Center, visit www.squared-water.com.