Fluid handling industry events are held for nearly every vertical market, providing a forum for attendees to take in the latest technology, learn about market and technical issues and more. Participate to grow your professional knowledge and expand your network of peers.
- This event has passed.
October 24, 2017 - October 26, 2017
Nonprofit energy industry organization LAGCOE will hold its annual technical exposition and conference in Lafayette, Louisiana. Founder and president of Clear Energy Alliance, Mark Mathis, will deliver the opening presentation on Oct. 24. It is titled “Fractured: How Language Deceives Us About Energy.”
Other keynote presentations will follow. Presenters include:
- Scott Angelle, director, Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement, Department of the Interior
- Ryan Malone, projects general manager for Gulf of Mexico, BP
- Randall Luthi, president, National Ocean Industries Association
- Thomas H. Hudson, president, G2 LNG
- Greg Vesey, president and CEO, Magnolia LNG