Endress+Hauser announces the launch of its End User Academy (EUA), which offers online process instrumentation training for field technicians.
Through its online training modules that cover theory and concepts as prerequisites, Endress+Hauser says the End User Academy (EUA) gives field technicians the preparation needed to successfully begin on-site and classroom training. The online training module includes narrated presentations complete with diagrams, photos and videos; and it offers instruction in the following areas:
- Flow—Electromagnetic, Vortex, Coriolis Mass Flow, Ultrasonic, D/P Flow, Thermal Mass Flow
- Level—Capacitance, Vibration, Ultrasonic, Hydrostatic, Radar, Guided Radar, D/P Level
- Pressure—Gauge/Absolute, Differential Pressure, Hydrostatic
- Temperature—Temperature Transmitter, RTDs and Thermocouples, Sensors
- Liquid Analysis—Conductivity, pH/ORP, Chlorine, Dissolved Oxygen, Turbidity, Chemical Analyzers
- Recorders & Components—Paperless Recorders, Visual Data Managers, Displays, Power Supplies
- Solutions—Wireless Networks, Life Cycle Management, Plant Asset Management
“The importance of investing in skilled workers is often overlooked by employers, so companies need to realize the value that online training can provide," said Jerry Spindler, Endress+Hauser customer training manager. "This value can be measured in a number of ways including increased employee satisfaction and retention, higher productivity, reduced new-hire orientation time, and fewer process upsets and incidents.”
Technicians that have an interest in enrolling in the End User Academy (EUA) have the opportunity to test drive a course for free. The goal of this “test drive” is to provide end-users with firsthand experience with the interactive training material available on the Endress+Hauser End User Academy (EUA) to determine if this training product is right for the technician and/or organization.
For more detailed information on the Endress+Hauser End User Academy (EUA) or to test-drive a course, visit www.us.endress.com/eua.