Mid-West Instrument”s new line of 115/116 tank level gauges is specifically designed for cryogenic/liquefied gas for both stationary and mobile applications. The gauges feature a dry-bellows design with internal bidirectional relief valves with no liquid fill required to protect the unit from over-range. The gauges are also a good fit for the He and H2 service. LHe and LH2 range gauges are lighter than similar gauges, allowing more product to be transported. DP ranges from 0-10″ H2O to 0-415” H2O (0-25 mbar to 0-1 bar).
· Drop-in replacement for existing units
· Works for vertical or horizontal tanks
· 1,000 PSI SWP is optimum for CO2 applications
· Custom dial faces (logo, dual or tri scale)
· Customer approved cleaning for oxygen (available)
· Two week delivery on standard units