Flow Control has honored the fluid handling industry’s ongoing commitment to manufacturing excellence through our annual Innovation Awards program for nearly two decades. Each year, we are proud to present the latest innovations and technology breakthroughs in our industry based on an open nomination and reader voting process.
Fill out the form below to nominate a deserving product for the 2017 Innovation Awards.
Open voting will then take place on FlowControlNetwork.com through July 31. The results of this voting process will be used to guide Flow Control staff in selecting Innovation Award winners. Winners will be announced online in September, and case studies on each of the winning technologies will be presented in the October print issue.
In addition to extensive company and product recognition through Flow Control’s full media platform (print, Web, e-media, social media), each winner will be honored with a personalized crystal trophy recognizing the manufacturer’s significant contribution to fluid handling application success.
Winners will also receive:
- Featured coverage in the Innovation Awards section in the October issue of Flow Control magazine
- Featured placement in the Innovation Awards sections on flowcontrolnetwork.com
- Bonus coverage on Flow Control’s social media sites: Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Featured in a press release announcement
- An award logo they can proudly display wherever the product is mentioned
The 2015 winners were announced in the September edition of Flow Control magazine.
Congratulations to the 2015 Flow Control Innovation Award winners!
- ASCO 364 Series Stainless Steel Spool Valve, ASCO Numatics
- Model 5700 Advanced Field-Mount Transmitter, Emerson Process Management – Micro Motion
- Proline Prowirl 200 Vortex Flowmeter, Endress+Hauser
- Model FT1 Thermal Mass Flow Meter and Temperature Transmitter, Fox Thermal Instruments
- Thermatel TA2 Auto Switching, Magnetrol International
- Sage Portable Datalogging Thermal Mass Flow Meter, Sage Metering
- Foxboro S Series Pressure Transmitter, Schneider Electric
- SITRANS FC410 Coriolis Flow Meter, Siemens Process Instrumentation and Analytics
- Mass Flow Converter APP, Teledyne Hastings Instruments